HERITAGE MEETS INNOVATION
Rugged heritage style meets mind-blowing comfort – after 40 years our iconic Timberland® 6 Inch boot remains an enduring classic that stands for true craftsmanship.
In 1973, the small town of Newmarket in New Hampshire played host to the birth of an American legend. Created by Sidney Swartz with the “working man” in mind, our iconic Timberland® 6 Inch boot was one of the first waterproof leather boots of its kind. It became an instant classic and has since been embraced as a style icon by numerous scenes around the world.
PREMIUM WATERPROOF LEATHER
We use the finest quality full-grain nubuck and thoroughly seal every seam for guaranteed waterproof performance.
HONEY LUG SOLES
Built to last, the thick rubber lug outsole steadies the tread with reliable gripping power.
- Made with premium waterproof nubuck leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery
- 200g PrimaLoft® insulation keeps feet cosy
- 100% PET laces made from recycled plastic bottles
- Guaranteed waterproof seam-sealed construction
- A leather padded collar cushions the ankle
- Leather lined
- 3/4 length, leather-lined anti-fatigue footbed cushions and supports
- Rubber lug outsole for long-lasting grip
Renewbuck® Suede and Nubuck Foam Cleaner
Suede Restorer Brush
Dry Cleaning Kit
Balm Proofer™ All Purpose Protector