- Made with premium nubuck leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery
- PrimaLoft® ECO insulation made from 55% post consumer materials
- Padded collar
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Rustproof hardware
- 100% PET laces made from recycled plastic bottles
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Shock absorbing EVA footbed
- Steel shank
- Rubber lug outsole
Renewbuck® Suede and Nubuck Foam Cleaner
Suede Restorer Brush
Fully seam-sealed and made of specially treated fabrics, this garment protects in wet, rainy conditions.
PRIMALOFT® ECO INSULATION
PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is crafted from synthetic fibers including a minimum of 50% PET (from recycled plastic bottles) that form a dynamic insulation structure. These compression-resistant fabrics maintain loft and retain warmth, even when wet.
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.