Protect your feet from the elements this winter with mixed-media boots crafted from waterproof Better Leather and our exclusive TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic. A rubber lug outsole gives you traction in slippery conditions, while arch support and cushioning help keep you comfortable. Other eco-conscious materials used in their construction include linings and laces containing 50% recycled plastic diverted from landfills.
- Upper made with premium nubuck Better Leather from a sustainable tannery rated Silver for its water, energy and waste management practices, and ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Durable ReBOTL™ fabric lining made with at least 50% recycled plastic
- Lightweight and breathable OrthoLite® footbed for cushioning
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made with 50% recycled plastic
- Steel shank for arch support
- Midsole of compression-molded EVA-blend foam for cushioning
- Protective rubber rand
- 50% recycled PET laces
- Durable rubber lug outsole
- Shaft height: 10.8 cm / 4.25 in.
- Heel height: 2.5 cm / 1 in.
Balm Proofer™ All Purpose Protector