Built to take on nature and respect it, too, our Lincoln Peak women’s hikers are fully waterproofed, featuring breathable Gore-Tex® bootie construction and a fully gusseted tongue. A rubber lug outsole helps give you the traction you need, while the climbing rubber toe and heel piece offer extra protection on the trail. This style also sports a mixed-media upper crafted from eco-conscious Better Leather and mesh fabric. Timberland supports responsible manufacturing of leather through the Leather Working Group.
- Upper made with waterproof suede Better Leather and mesh fabric. We are a member of the Leather Working Group and support responsible manufacturing of leather.
- Gore-Tex® membrane for breathable waterproof protection
- Fully gusseted tongue
- Polyester fabric lining
- Footbed of EVA-blend foam for high-rebound cushioning
- Lace-up style for a secure fit
- Rubber lug outsole
- Toe bumper and heel piece made from climbing rubber
- Heel Height: 3.2 cm (1.25 in.)