Our waterproof Chocorua Trail women’s hiker is perfect for urban explorations. The Gore-Tex® membrane keeps feet dry and comfy, while the rugged outsole provides the traction you need to keep things steady underfoot.
- Gore-Tex® membrane for breathable waterproof protection
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery
- Rustproof, speed-lace hardware with hooks at top for durable convenience
- EVA footbed and midsole for cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber lug outsole provides top traction on uneven surfaces
Balm Proofer™ All Purpose Protector
Boot Sauce™ Cleaner
Rubber Sole Brush
Max® Shoe Shine
An internal Gore-Tex® membrane is built into the boot or shoe to create a waterproof and breathable barrier. The Gore-Tex® membrane keeps feet dry and protected, while allowing moisture vapor from sweat to pass through.
Fully seam-sealed and made of specially treated fabrics, this garment protects in wet, rainy conditions.